To access our new website, please download the latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari. Alternatively, you can visit us through a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).
We support the following browsers:
Internet Explorer - Version 9 and above
Firefox – Version 38 and above
Chrome - Version 45 and above
Safari - Version 8 and above
- Am I eligible to collect Nectar points with BOC?
- How do I collect Nectar points at BOC?
- I don't have a Nectar card - how do I get one?
- I've already got a Nectar card - can I collect points straight away?
- How do I collect Nectar points online?
- How many points do I collect with BOC?
- What products are eligible for Nectar Business?
- What are bonus points and how do I receive bonus points offers?
- How long does it take for points to show on my account?
- Where can I collect and spend Nectar points?
- What is the difference between a Nectar (purple) and Nectar Business (blue) card?
- How many Nectar points do I have?
- How many points could I collect?
- Is there a limit on how many points I can collect?
- Do Nectar points ever expire?
1. Am I eligible to collect Nectar points with BOC?
Customers who sit within our Major (key and managed) category as well as Sureserve and Healthcare (Medical) customers are not eligible to collect Nectar points at BOC. If you are unsure of whether this applies to you, call us on 0800 111 333 or contact us via Live Chat during office hours.
2. How do I collect Nectar points at BOC?
To start collecting points, you can ask your local Gas & Gear store or customer service advisor to add your card to your BOC account. You can then start collecting points straight away at our Gas & Gear stores nationwide, when you order over the phone or when you buy online.
3. I don't have a Nectar card - how do I get one?
Pick up a Nectar Business card and registration form in-store, or complete the registration form online at www.nectar.com/business and Nectar will send a card to you within 10 days.
4. I've already got a Nectar card - can I collect points straight away?
Yes. Just provide your Nectar card number when purchasing in-store or over the phone, or add the card number to your online order by clicking 'Enter Nectar card details' within the 'Nectar points' section on the Order Summary page.
You can collect Nectar points at BOC using your blue Nectar Business or purple Nectar card. Link your personal card to Nectar Business so we know you are a business, and can tailor the points offers you receive. Visit www.nectar.com/business for more information.
5. How do I collect Nectar points online?
It's easy to collect Nectar points when you purchase eligible products online. Just add your Nectar card number to the 'Nectar points' section on the Order Summary page. Click 'Enter Nectar card details' and add the last 11 digits of your Nectar card number in the box. If you have a Nectar voucher or promotional code (such as a Double Points voucher code), you can also add this in the 'Nectar promotion code' box.
6. How many points do I collect with BOC?
You collect 2 Nectar points for every full £1 (excl. VAT) that you spend with BOC on eligible products (terms apply).
7. What products are eligible for Nectar Business?
You can collect Nectar points on all compressed industrial gases, industrial hard goods (for instance welding equipment, gas regulators, consumables, safety products, cryogenic equipment and other tools associated with the use of Industrial and Refrigerant Gases), industrial dry ice, balloon gas and BOC branded refrigerant gases. Look out for the Nectar logo against all eligible products once you're logged into your account on the BOC Shop.
8. What are bonus points and how do I receive bonus points offers?
Bonus points are special offers at BOC and other Nectar partners designed to help you collect points quickly and get the treats you want faster. Look out for double and triple points promotions throughout the year! Opt-in to Nectar offers when you register your card at www.nectar.com/business or sign-up for the latest BOC news and offers by email at www.BOConline.co.uk/nectaroptin
To redeem Nectar bonus points with BOC online, add your promotion code within the 'Nectar points' section on the Order Summary page. Click 'Enter Nectar card details', add your Nectar card number and enter your voucher code in the 'Nectar promotion code' box.
9. How long does it take for points to show on my account?
Two points per £1 spent will be applied once the transaction is completed and the goods dispatched, usually within 10 working days, although some bonus points can take up to a month to be processed.
1. Where can I collect and spend Nectar points?
You can collect and spend points at all Nectar participating partners. Visit www.nectar.com/business to find out more.
2. What is the difference between a Nectar (purple) and Nectar Business (blue) card?
There is no difference in how the cards are used. You can use either card to collect points at BOC and all other Nectar participating high street or online retailers like Sainsburys or eBay. You must work for a business to acquire a Nectar Business card, and to collect points on business spend you must be the business owner or have their permission.f
3. How many Nectar points do I have?
Visit www.nectar.com/business to check your points balance, or download the Nectar app which will give you instant access via your smart phone. Alternatively, call the Nectar helpline on 0344 811 0811.
4. How many points could I collect?
Use the Nectar points calculator at www.nectar.com/business to see how many points you could be collecting on your everyday spend at BOC and on things like groceries, gas and electricity, car fuel and insurance, or holidays and travel.
5. Is there a limit on how many points I can collect?
There is no limitation on how many points you can collect.
6. Do Nectar points ever expire?
No, points are valid for as long as the Nectar programme runs.